Work with me
When I’m not writing speculative fiction, I am a freelance writer and editor, currently working as the Managing Editor for online design specialists UX Mastery. I am open to discussions around client relationships in the blogging, micro business and creative spaces.
It is my mission to write, edit and curate high quality online content to enhance my clients’ commercial and creative capability. I believe in retaining an author’s voice whilst still aligning content to the blog or business’s strategy.
Services I provide:
- Writing—professional and creative;
- Content development and management, including commissioning of authors;
- Social Media management and curation; UX Mastery (we are one of Deep Dive’s Top 5 Twitter Voices)
- Editing and proofreading;
- Personal branding and social media coaching; and
- 11 years of blogging in the travel, photography, parenting and lifestyle spaces;
- 1 year of editing and content development in the user experience design and web publishing fields;
- 2 years of internal corporate communications;
- 4 years of social media community building (personal and client-based);
- 8 years of commercial human resources experience;
- Honours Degree qualified in Arts—English, Film & Drama and Postgraduate in Commerce.
Editing and curation work:
- UX Mastery (Managing Editor, including social media, main site and eBooks “Everyday UX“ and “Get Started in UX“)
- UXmas, the online advent calendar for the UX industry.
- Sitepoint (e.g. Ignore MSN Search at your Peril, Track your Rank Using the Google API)
Please contact me for my rates and availability (and check out the nice things my clients have said about my editing work!)