Work with me
I am a commercially-savvy freelance writer, editor and content developer open to new client relationships in the blogging, micro business and creative spaces.
It is my mission to write, edit and curate high quality online content to enhance my clients’ commercial and creative capability. I believe it’s ideal to retain an author’s “voice” whilst still aligning content to the blog or business’s strategy.
- 11 years of blogging in the travel, photography, parenting and lifestyle space.
- 1 year of editing in the UX and web publishing space.
- 2 years of internal corporate communications (Big 4 bank).
- 2 years of community building on social media.
- 8 years of commercial human resources experience.
- Honours Degree qualified in Arts—English, Film & Drama.
Editing and curation work:
- Everyday UX eBook, Luke Chambers & Matthew Magain
- UXmas, the online advent calendar for the UX industry.
- UX Mastery
- Sitepoint (e.g. Ignore MSN Search at your Peril, Track your Rank Using the Google API)
Please contact me for my rates and availability (and check out the nice things my clients have said about my editing work!)